In 2015, I represented Kenya at the Miss India Worldwide Finals in Mumbai, after which I was appointed as the National Director & Official Organiser for The Miss India Worldwide Pageant for Kenya. As Eventique Ltd, Miss India Worldwide Kenya 2016 was a success and we won The Asian Weekly Achievers Award for Best Fashion Event of 2016 .
Miss India Worldwide is produced by the IFC, based in New York City. The IFC is a pioneer organisation in conducting Indian pageants and fashion shows in the USA and worldwide. The committee has also been conducting the Miss India New York and the Miss India USA Pageants annually since 1980. See website for more information on Miss India Worldwide – www.worldwidepageants.com
Apply to become the next Miss India Worldwide Kenya 2018. The finalist will represent Kenya on an international platform at Miss India Worldwide 2018. The finalist will receive the following package:
- A trip to the city of the pageant which includes all accommodation, meals, training, grooming, the sash, sight seeing, a hair stylist & makeup artist.
- Sponsored gifts
- Miss India Kenya Crown
- Miss India Kenya 2018 title
- Media Exposure & Several opportunities
To apply for The Miss India Worldwide Pageant for Kenya 2018, these are the requirements:
- Any woman of Indian origin (regardless of her place of birth) between the ages of 17 and 27 inclusive (on December 31st of the year she participates), never married and never having had a child, is eligible to participate. The delegate must be a resident for a minimum of six months, citizen or born in the country she will be representing. Appropriate documentation regarding the age and residency status of the delegate must be submitted in order to meet the eligibility requirements.
- This is the only pageant that has no requirements in terms of height and weight.
- Rules & Regulations can be seen at The Miss India Worldwide Pageant website – www.worldwidepageants.com
To apply you can send an email to email@example.com the following information:
- Full name
- Age & date of birth
- Proof of residency
- Contact details
- Full length, close up & mid shot photos
- Send us a brief description about yourself (your goals, ambitions, occupation & why you want to participate in this pageant)
Few spots are available and selected participants must pay a non refundable fee of ksh. 20,000 (payable in installments). The ksh 20,000 fee includes training, meals, one VIP ticket to each event of the local pageant, hair & makeup, grooming, a photoshoot, media exposure and other benefits.
APPLICATIONS OPEN TILL August 1st 2018 & finalists are already being chosen.
The local pageant will be held in Kenya in September 2018 (Exact dates TBC). Training begins a month prior to the finals and there will be a cocktail meet and greet for the selected participants.
We are also looking for make up artists, hair stylists & sponsors. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0710425578
We invite you to join us in the journey of a lifetime. It could be YOU!